Section 3, Area T, Region 220
The Sixteenth Annual AYSO-Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow, NY (Region 220) organized soccer camps will be held THREE times this year: April 14-18 (at Kingsland), August 11-15 (at Kingsland), and August 18-22, 2014 (at Kingsland).
Note: camp is on if it rains and will only be cancelled if lightning moves into the area.
You can register on-line.
Contact Karen Kuhn at 914-560-6067, if you would like to receive more information.
WHO: Girls and boys aged 4-16 (Preference is given to players in the AYSO Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow program.)
WHERE: Kingsland point Park in Sleepy Hollow (on Route 9, take Pierson or Bellwood Avenue into Palmer Avenue and turn left after crossing the bridge over the railway tracks. (If they want to charge you entrance fee, explain you're from AYSO soccer).
WHEN: April 14-18; August 11-15; August 18-22, 2014
- Mini Camp, 9am - 10:30am, ages 4-6, $99, includes camp T-shirt
- Half-Day, 9am - noon, ages 5-16, $125, includes camp T-shirt
- Full-Day, 9am - 3pm, ages 7-16, $175, includes camp T-shirt
- For VIP (Special needs players) participation, please contact Karen Kuhn at 914-560-6067
- Make check payable to AYSO Soccer Camps.
A free coaching clinic for adults may be scheduled during the week.
The camp will be presented by AYSO Soccer Camps. Coaches from the UK, South America and Europe will live in our community for the week and will share their knowledge and passion for "the beautiful game" with you and your children.
You will need the following items every day for camp:
- Comfortable clothes
- Shin Guards (required)
- Cleats (suggested)
- Lots of Water
- Lunch in a cooler/lunch box with an ice pack (if staying the full day)