Section 3, Area T, Region 220
You can register on-line.
Contact Karen Kuhn at 914-560-6067, if you would like to receive more information.
The Fourteenth Annual AYSO-Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow, NY (Region 220) organized summer soccer camp will be held August 12-16, 2013.
Register by February 28 and save $25, click here.
Note: camp is on if it rains and will only be cancelled if lightning moves into the area.
WHO: Girls and boys aged 4-16 (Preference is given to players in the AYSO Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow program.)
WHERE: WI Field, South Broadway at Franklin Street in Tarrytown.
WHEN: August 13-16, 2013
- Mini Camp, 9am - 10:30am, ages 4-6, $95, includes camp T-shirt
- Half-Day, 9am - noon, ages 5-16, $125, includes camp T-shirt
- Full-Day, 9am - 3pm, ages 7-16, $175, includes camp T-shirt
- VIP (Special needs players), 10:30am - noon, ages 5-16, free
- Make check payable to AYSO Soccer Camps.
($25 late fee applied if postmarked after July 25, NO EXCEPTIONS!)
A free coaching clinic for adults may be scheduled during the week.
The camp will be presented by AYSO Soccer Camps. Coaches from the UK, South America and Europe will live in our community for the week and will share their knowledge and passion for "the beautiful game" with you and your children.
You will need the following items every day for camp:
- Comfortable clothes
- Shin Guards (required)
- Cleats (suggested)
- Lots of Water
- Lunch in a cooler/lunch box with an ice pack (if staying the full day)