Section 3, Area T, Region 220
Here is the information on the four soccer camps we will be offering in 2015:
UK International will be offering a summer camp Monday Aug 17 - Friday Aug 21, run at Kingsland Point Park. (However, look for confirmation on spring break due to weather/field conditions).
- Mini Camp, 9am - 10:30am, ages 4-6, $99, includes camp T-shirt
- Half-Day, 9am - noon, ages 5-16, $125, includes camp T-shirt
- Full-Day, 9am - 3pm, ages 7-16, $175, includes camp T-shirt
You should register on-line for all programs through AYSO Soccer Camps. If you cannot make an online payment, please contact the Camp Coordinator and bring payment to the field the first day.
UK International will also be offering a goalkeeper clinic camp Monday Aug 17 - Friday Aug 21, if 6 players enroll.
From 12:30pm to 3pm; ages 8-18, $ 125.
You should register on-line
New this year from Monday August 10 - Friday August 14 is a TetraBrazil camp run by Challenger soccer camps. This runs at Kingsland Point Park.
- Half-Day, 9am - noon, ages 7-14, $130, includes camp T-shirt (if registered by July 3)
- Full-Day, 9am - 3:30pm, ages 7-14, $175, includes camp T-shirt (if registered by July 3)
You should register on-line. If you cannot make an online payment, please contact the Camp Coordinator and bring payment to the field the first day.
Contact Karen Kuhn at 914-560-6067, if you would like to receive more information.
Coaches from the UK, South America and Europe will live in our community for the week and will share their knowledge and passion for "the beautiful game" with you and your children.
You will need the following items every day for camp:
- Comfortable clothes
- Shin Guards (required)
- Cleats (suggested)
- Lots of Water
- Lunch in a cooler/lunch box with an ice pack (if staying the full day)