Section 3, Area T, Region 220
Registration for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 season is now open.
Minimum age for U-5, born before 7/31/10.
10/4/14: All divisions are full except for U5, U14 Girls and VIP at this time. ONLINE PAYMENT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO WAITLISTS IN DIVISIONS.
Consider signing up as volunteer, since we are an all-volunteer organization.
Early Registration until 6/30/14: $125 for the first child; $115 for the second child; $105 for additional children in the family.
Regular Registration starting 7/1/14: $150 for the first child; $140 for the second child; $130 any additional children in the family.
Please note that after 8/1/14, players may be subject to waitlists.
Contact our registrar, Vanessa Mendez, at 914-733-8959.
ALL PLAYERS, REGARDLESS OF PROGRAM, MUST REGISTER AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO THESE FEES.
Scholarships are available but there is a minimum charge per child. A letter from a social worker or a copy of your free/reduced lunch is required.
The fee includes sixteen weeks of soccer (Fall season runs September-November; Spring season runs April-June), uniform (two shirts, shorts, socks) and lots of fun!
The region does NOT provide cleats, NOR shin-guards.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
STEP ONE: PRE-REGISTER ONLINE
1. Go to www.eayso.org. Make sure to select Region 220, Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow and that you see MY2014 for the membership year.
2. Register your child(ren) as a New Player or Returning Player, depending on what is applicable. If you are Returning but do not have an account set up on eAYSO or cannot access the link to Register a Returning Player once you log in, you can select the option for "My child has played in AYSO but we never have used eAYSO" option.
3. Complete the application form. If you are a returning player, please verify that all information in the application is updated and correct.
4. Click the checkbox and sign the form using e-signature.
5. NEW! You may complete your registration and pay online with a credit card. Follow the instructions on the application to complete a credit card payment. In order for the sibling discount to be applied you must register all your children in the same session.
6. Print two copies of your registration form (maybe a 3rd copy for yourself).
7. Write your child's uniform size (XS, YS, YM, YL, AS, AM, XL) on the form.
For technical support, download Online Registration Instructions.
STEP TWO: PREPARE YOUR FORMS AND PAYMENT
1. Two copies of your registration form per player
2. A copy of your credit card payment receipt (emailed to you from eAYSO after you complete your payment), cash or check made out to "AYSO Tarrytown" for the appropriate fee (see above for fee schedule).
3. For first-time registrants, please submit a copy of proof of your child's birthdate (passport, birth certifcate).
4. If you are requesting a scholarship, please request a letter from a social worker to verify eligibility.
STEP THREE: SUBMIT YOUR FORMS AND PAYMENT
Mail your forms and proof of payment in to AYSO Tarrytown, P.O. Box 633, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
Your child is not fully registered and not allowed on the field until we receive payment.
If for some reason you need to withdraw, our region has the following refund policy: 100% refund before team selection (7/1/14), 50% refund before the season starts (9/1/14), and 0% refund after the season starts (9/1/14).
- Each team plays two seasons. The first season starts in the fall, and teams play a full schedule of 8 games, usually from September to November. We resume, with the same teams, in the spring and play from April to June. Each fall, teams are reconstituted, as some players will move up to the next division.
- All age groups (except U16/U19 and VIP) will have separate boys and girls teams.
- U5, U6 and VIP teams have practice + game on Saturday. Most other teams will have practice on Saturday mornings and games on Sunday afternoons.
- U8 and U10 teams are required to supply a referee for home games. This person will get training and a referee shirt, whistle and stopwatch. For more information contact the referee administrator Matthew Evans.